Sunday, September 23, 2012

Having a whale of a time!











Lately, I've been really big on giving experiences for presents rather than gifts that will be thrown away or forgotten. My mom loves nature and the sea and so for her birthday, I took her on a whale watching cruise in Fremantle! We were so lucky to find these two beautiful Humpback whales that were so friendly and very curious about what was happening on our boat! They played for us, waved at us and even stuck their heads right up to the boat to have a sneaky peek at what was happening on board. It was such an amazing experience and something that's been on my bucket list for a long time so I'm very pleased to have been able to give my mom such a unique birthday present that she loved and share this once-in-a-lifetime experience with her :-)






   






No comments: