Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Edinburgh List

It dawned on me recently that my time here in Edinburgh is not actually as boundless as I seem to think that it is. In fact, I have less than two measley months in this city that I have loved since the moment I set foot in it. I thought it might be prudent to write up a list of things I would like to do while I'm here so that I don't go home with regrets yet again. So here goes:

~Do the literary pub crawl
~Check out Why Not, Tigerlilies, Opal Lounge, Liquid Rooms and Medina (for old times sake)
~Eat at the Hard Rock cafe
~Go see Mary and Dougie
~Visit the church in Glasgow and East Kilbride
~Watch some Euro cinema at the Cameo
~Spend a day reading in the Meadows in the softest grass I have felt since South Africa
~Climb Arthur's Seat
~Go hiking in Glencoe
~Visit the castle
~Write at least one Scottish poem or short story
~See the snow in the highlands

Also very open to suggestions ;-)

No comments: