Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Off of the Terrace and into the Gardens...

This weekend, I moved out of my room in Glengyle Terrace into my friend Jackson's flat in Polwarth Gardens. My stay at the 'Hotel Glengyle' as my landlady liked to call it was not exactly pleasant so I was not too upset about leaving. I will miss my beautiful little room though with its views of the Meadows and comfy double bed.

Here are some pics of my old place...



My happy red front door



...up three sets of stairs to my second front door



Laundry :-) It made me laugh every time I had to hang up my clothes to dry. The washing lines were strapped up on the ceiling and whenever we needed them, we had to unhook these ropes on the wall like on a ship. I felt like a pirate :-)




I had a fireplace!



My measly wardrobe




Packing again :-p I should have a degree in packing!

2 comments:

alanasays said...

Hi Rach,
I love your happy red front door, aaaand I'm blog tagging you. You have to write six facts about yourself and pass it on.
Read my blog for all the details.
Hope you're feeling better.
Love Alana xxx

Anonymous said...

Love your dresses-they're all gorgeous!Andd pretty red door.
:]